9x compostable refills for bathroom cleaner
Our zero waste bathroom cleaner is specifically designed for your bathroom surfaces. Cleans tiles & ceramic as well as other bathroom surfaces effectively and makes your bathroom appear in a new shine and splendor. Comes with eucalyptus scent for a pleasant odor.
- Refill set contains 9x compostable paper sachets.
- Each of our refill sachets contains 4g of cleaner powder for your 500ml cleaner bottle.
- Each refill comes in 100% biodegradable and compostable paper.
- Made from 90% plant-based ingredients.
- Parabens-free, silicone-free, vegan, and organic powder formulations without micro plastics.
- No single-use plastic waste – get the bottle once & refill for life.
- All our products are made in Austria.
- With each purchase you eliminate single-use packaging waste and contribute to a more sustainable & cleaner planet.
- You contribute 95% less CO2 emissions per order since we do not ship water.
- Refill your starter set infinitely and enjoy a true zero waste cleaning experience – it’s that simple!
- Made in Austria.
- Free shipping to Austria and Germany.
- International shipping.
- 95% less CO2 emissions vs. conventional cleaners.
- 100% biodegradable and compostable.
- Ban single use-packaging waste from your daily routine – with us, NO single-use packaging ever.
- Questions? — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wholesale? — email@example.com
Our bathroom cleaner is made in Austria and consists of +90% plant-based ingredients:
- Sodium Citrate
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Benzoate
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
- PEG Cetylstearyl Ether
- Amphoteric Modified Starch
This ingredient list is subject to change. Please refer to the product label for the most accurate ingredient list for each individual product purchased prior to use.
- No single-use packging — Like all our products, our bathroom cleaner bottle is infinitely refillable and reusable. Each time you refill your bottle with our compostable sachets, you eliminate one single-use plastic bottle from your daily routine.
- No water — Our cleaner is made without water. This makes it 95% lighter than conventional bathroom cleaners and results in 95% less CO2 emissions per order we ship.
- Refill for life — Reuse our cleaner bottle and refill it with the respective sachet at your convenience. Remember: with each refill you eliminate a single-use bottle.
€ 16,00 — or subscribe and save 10%
- Delivery time 1-3 days
- 30-day money back guarantee
Bye-bye plastic waste! Hello cleaning powder! At aer, we set high standards for health and safety. We strive to ensure that our products are optimal for efficacy and the health of people and the environment.
To get you started, we send you with our starter set our high-quality bottle for the bathroom and the respective powder. For a sustainable everyday life and a zerowaste household.
Fill your bottle with 500 ml of warm (35-40°C) water.
Add the cleaning powder.
Close the bottle well and shake it for approx. 10 seconds. In the next 5 minutes the powder will dissolve completely.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
With our powder formulations, you save up to 95% of CO2 emissions - because no more water has to be transported unnecessarily across the world in disposable plastic bottles. We work exclusively with ingredients of plant origin. Our cleaning products contain no harsh chemicals. And yet they clean as efficiently as conventional cleaners.
Our Bathroom Cleaner is designed for use on tubs, sealed tile, sealed stone and shower surfaces. Works against everyday stains in the bathroom, such as lime scale. For soap/shampoo residue, it's best to use a brush and our cleaner to thoroughly remove all residue.
The warmer the water you put in the bottle to dissolve our detergent powders, the better. The powders dissolve in cold water as well, but simply take a little longer.
Our formulas use only vegan ingredients and are not made from animal by-products. Each of our cleaning sprays is designed to be as effective as possible for each of the surfaces you use it on. This means that each cleaner has been formulated to balance the pH optimally depending on the surface.
Yes, our refills can also be used with any other spray bottle. The refills are developed to achieve their best performance when dissolved in 500ml of warm water.
What our customers say about us
The bathroom cleaner is placed openly in our bathroom and is used daily. The bottles are visually beautiful and after cleaning the bathroom smells fresh and clean. We are very happy with it.
Finally a product that is made in Austria. That is great!
Today the package arrived from aer with the bathroom cleaner. The packaging is immediately noticeable and is very high quality, as well as the cleaning agent.
The concept is really great and I am happy to have finally discovered an environmentally friendly alternative. This was my first order but will not be my last.
I love these products. They work well and I love that they are not harmful for the environment and reduce plastic waste. I would love to see a dissolvable powder for cleaning sink drains.
No more single-use plastic waste.